If you are a NSW pharmacy owner and/or hold an interest in a NSW pharmacy business on 30 April 2023, you must by 30 June 2023:
- complete a declaration of your financial interest in a pharmacy business and pay the declaration fee ($297 for each pharmacy business); and
- ensure the annual renew of registration of your pharmacy premises is paid.
Annual Declaration of financial interest
On Monday 8 May 2023, you will receive an email to your Ahpra-registered email address prompting you to complete your annual declaration of financial interest in a pharmacy business. Instructions on how to complete the annual declaration will be included in the email.
Before you complete your annual declaration, you must action the following:
- Make sure you have a MyServiceNSW account.
- Ensure that the email address is the same as your email address registered with Ahpra. Log into your MyServiceNSW account to change your email address.
- If you do not have a MyServiceNSW account, create an account using your email address registered with Ahpra.
To confirm your Ahpra registration details, please contact Ahpra via online enquiry or by phone on1300 419 495.
Unsure of your financial interest
If you are unsure as to how you hold your financial interest in a pharmacy business please check the Register of Pharmacies to verify your interest.
If you have any questions, check out the Pharmacy Council’s Frequently Asked Questions page for more information.
Annual renewal of Pharmacy Premises
On Monday 22 May 2023, you will receive an email to your pharmacy email address prompting you to complete your annual renewal of your pharmacy premises. In this email, we will provide instructions on how to complete the process.
Please contact the Pharmacy Council team by email to update your pharmacy email address if required.
Notice of Completion/Disposal
If you have disposed of your financial interest in a pharmacy business, please make sure that you provide the Council with a notice of disposal. The purchaser must also provide a notice of completion once the transfer of ownership or sale (settlement) of a pharmacy business has been finalised.