Did you know that the Pharmacy Council of NSW has an Education and Research Grants program?
Applications for the latest round of grants funding opened on 1 September and close on 1 November.
If you are a registered pharmacist with a NSW principal place of practice or a pharmacy student studying in NSW, you are eligible to apply for a grant.
There are two types of grants:
- Research and Project Grant
- Development and Education Grant
These grants are for proposals related to the health, performance or conduct of pharmacists or pharmacy students.
Examples of eligible projects include:
- The establishment of a professional ethics program.
- Funding research in a problem area identified by trends in complaints made to theCouncil, for example drug and alcohol addiction.
- Grants for research into possible causes of and strategies to manage healthconditions (for example depression) within the profession.
- Funding attendance at conferences, seminars and workshops focusing on health,performance and conduct issues of relevance to the profession.Read the following article Enabling Pharmacists to Improve Care of People Living with a Disability in NSW to see how of our recent recipients used their grant.
See our Education and Research page for further information and how to apply.